October 24th at 1pm MST/ 3pm EST
The travel industry is now almost solely digital, allowing people to plan their own trips from start to finish entirely online. As a marketer, it’s important to understand the traveler’s behavior and capitalize on getting in front of them early and often to leave a lasting impression.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- How the increase in ad spend for travel and tourism has changed the market
- The influence of nontraditional travel options on the industry
- Ways weather and last minute travel promotions should be considered in your approach
- Tips for leveraging first-party data to identify and target your audience
- Creating an effective dynamic strategy across platforms in a highly competitive space